Power Fruit Smoothie – A quick and delicious meal replacement that you can make in 5 minutes and take it to go.
Since this Protein Smoothie is based on mainly Protein Powder in Milk, you can have 30-60g protein per shake depending on how many scoops of protein powder you use.
Type of Protein:
Most people use Whey Protein or Whey Isolate (even finer than Whey), but it’s best to mix both Whey and Casein protein powder so that you stay full longer and have more energy for longer period.
- 1-2 Scoops Protein Powder (Any kind or brand is fine as long as you are getting about 20g protein per scoop)
- 1 Glass Skim or 2% Milk
- 1 tablespoon Ice Cream
- 4-6 Ice Cubes
- 4 Strawberries
- 1 Banana
- 10-20 Grapes
- 4 pieces Pineapple
- 1 Kiwi Fruit
- You can experiment and add other fruits as well.
Let’s do this
- Pour 1 glass of milk (8oz or 300ml – more milk doesn’t hurt) in your Blender jug
- Add chopped fruits in the milk
- Add Protein powder (1 or 2 scoops)
- Add I tablespoon ice cream
- Add 4-6 ice cubes
Now drink it and enjoy